November 16, 2006

Dear Thanta Clauth,

It's that time of year again. It's hard to believe, but Thanksgiving is a week away. Yipes! And believe you me, I am totally screwed up as to what time of year it is. See, it's still rainy/windy most days here, so theoretically I should feel all cozy and wintery and ready for Christmas. Then I think to myself, hey, it's acually spring here and Christmas is going to be in the summer. Also, I have to take into account that for the past couple of years at home I haven't really even felt like it should be Christmas. But, be that as it may, I have been compiling a small list of things that could be procured for me if the mood should strike. As follows:
1. Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Bananae $49 2. Williams Sonoma Gingerbread Spice Waffle and Pancake Mix $14 3. Speedo Sprint Goggles $6.99 4. TYR Durafast Workout Bikini (in black) $60 5. Nixon Small Player (dark wood) $150 -note- I told Sean I wanted this so don't get it for me just in case. 6. See's Candies Nuts & Chews from $14.10 7. Kangol Colette Cap (navy) $54 8. Nars Russian Doll Lipstick $23 9. Fresh Magnolia Mist Lipstick $22 10. J.Crew Hudson Hoodie (in dark lake -shown- heather carob or heather graphite) $88 11. Hard to Find Lip Smacker Holiday Collector's Kit $18 12. Hot Shot! Camera Ring $10

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swim Suit, Sweater,Hat. Are there sizes I should know about?

tawny said...

Interesting choices. I had thought of some things in similar categories. Go fig. Am I free to use artistic license?

Also, do you want Junie to make you a present? Or, I could bottle her fragrance for you.

Comptoir Sud Pacifique Junie Vanille Sphinctae
Notes: musk, lamb crunchies, gulped air, bathtub hair

Anonymous said...

And a cuckoo clock from the Black Forest... :)

I miss you so much! I check back here everyday for updates and love to see new things. (Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to this one!) I hope that you are awesome. Happy Thanksgiving! Are you going to try to muster up some sort of Thanksgiving celebration with the locals? I think they could be persuaded to eat turkey and stuffing (although, it would be difficult if it were my mom's stuffing -- cornbread and American biscuits are hard to come by down under). I hope that you are super blessed!!!

tawny said...

Do you have Thanksgiving pics?

I would like to see my alterna-yam dish executed "down-under".