September 29, 2006

just a quick note

i have a job interview on wednesday (tuesday for all of you guys) at a preschool/daycare place. i'm pretty sure it's for substituting or aiding, but i'll find out more at the interview. anyway, it would be great if you could keep that in prayer for me. i would really appreciate it.

thankth

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! We well pray.

Great idea. That would be fun. Can I apply?

Dad

Anonymous said...

Will do :)
I'll continue to wing them up for You!
The trees are changing into their fall dresses.
I bought the new Idees today.
We're having chicken for dinner tonight or maybe turkey.
Also may go see The Guardian, It starts at 4pm so gotta dash.

tawny said...

How do you "well pray"? Is that cultish?

Mom, Dad, and Dan all gathered around a well, throwing prismatic crystals into the darkened abyss, a couple of shakes of rattle, a game of Sudoku...and the job is yours!

Hide the pudding cups!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I wish you the best! (And I will pray too!)