hi. it's 6:30 in the morning. off to piha today to sit in the car and read sense and sensibility while sean is out in the (today, supposedly quite) wild surf. i must be off.
loves.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello my sensible one:) I showed(not quite as much) sense today, as I wandered into the abyss that is known as South Coast Plaza It's the land of "Oh we're beautiful, and Oh we know how to use our debit/ credit cards" I spent $2.00 on lunch !! And got a free bottle of water at J Crew Who was having a great sale today . Their sale items were an extra 40% off making many items from 8 to 15 dollars. My purchase, NADA!!!!! I came home and washed a load of darks. I gotta go toss them in the dryer.....Later Alligator
Hello Sean :) Did You Ride Ride, Ride The Wild Surf? Did You make those trainees sweat? Or did You just bruise their little backsides and snap their little ankles? Time for some hot soup and a down blankie!!!!!
It was pouring down rain a few minutes ago...thunder and lightning too! It was all very exciting until the power went out right as I was about to step into the bath (very awkward). Found a towel and felt my way down the hallway to my room, where I searched through my desk drawer for my lighter so I could light some candles (because, strangely enough, I do not own a flashlight). Not finding it, I looked for any possible source of light...Aha! The cell phone! Used the cell phone to stumble down the stairs to the kitchen, found some matches, stumbled back upstairs and attempted to light some candles. Once the first one was lit, the power came back on! After that whole ordeal, I decided to leave the candle lit just in case. Did I mention that my mom and sister are out of town for the weekend, and my brother is out with his friends?? I felt very proud of myself for how brave I was!! I hope I make it through the night... :-)
6 comments:
Hello my sensible one:)
I showed(not quite as much) sense today, as I wandered into
the abyss that is known as South Coast Plaza
It's the land of "Oh we're beautiful, and Oh we know how to use our debit/ credit cards"
I spent $2.00 on lunch !! And got a free bottle of water at J Crew Who was having a great sale today . Their sale items were an extra 40% off making many items from 8 to 15 dollars. My purchase, NADA!!!!!
I came home and washed a load of darks.
I gotta go toss them in the dryer.....Later Alligator
Hello Sean :)
Did You Ride Ride, Ride The Wild Surf?
Did You make those trainees sweat?
Or did You just bruise their little backsides and snap their little ankles?
Time for some hot soup and a down blankie!!!!!
It was pouring down rain a few minutes ago...thunder and lightning too! It was all very exciting until the power went out right as I was about to step into the bath (very awkward). Found a towel and felt my way down the hallway to my room, where I searched through my desk drawer for my lighter so I could light some candles (because, strangely enough, I do not own a flashlight). Not finding it, I looked for any possible source of light...Aha! The cell phone! Used the cell phone to stumble down the stairs to the kitchen, found some matches, stumbled back upstairs and attempted to light some candles. Once the first one was lit, the power came back on! After that whole ordeal, I decided to leave the candle lit just in case. Did I mention that my mom and sister are out of town for the weekend, and my brother is out with his friends?? I felt very proud of myself for how brave I was!! I hope I make it through the night... :-)
P.S. Mammoth got four inches of snow the other day!
P.P.S.Have fun in Piha!!
Dude! Saturday is like the longest day every in like the history of long days. Seriously.
Every day that Erin dosen't blog, a kitten dies.
Post a Comment